The Nourished Mama is a magical space offering non-judgement, deep connection, delicious treats, feminine movement and deep wisdom for mums to be.
At this event you’ll explore:
• your personal and family values – setting an intention for your transition to
motherhood to help you cut the overwhelm and focus on what matters most
• essential oils for pregnancy, birth and babies
• Ayurvedic nutritional support for pregnancy, birth and beyond
• hypnobirthing and empowered birth
• how to cultivate a loving tribe to support you and your family
• healthy movement for labour and birth
• postpartum pelvic care
• mindfulness and relaxation tips for busy mums
You’ll leave the day feeling connected, empowered, supported and confident in caring for yourself AND your baby.
Dr Erin Bowe:
Erin is a Clinical & Perinatal psychologist, Hypnobirthing Australia practitioner, and wellness mentor based in the Macedon Ranges, Victoria. She is a Mum to two happy little hypnobubs and in between being chronically sleep deprived, she shuffles her work time between counselling, birth trauma debriefing, and teaching Hypnobirthing Australia classes.
Meg is a women's empowerment coach, fertility, pre and postnatal yoga teacher and public health professional based in Castlemaine, Victoria. She is a mum to a 2.5 year old pixie named Millie (with one on the way) and many, many rescue animals. She runs circles, workshops and retreats for women focused on awakening the feminine, overcoming burnout and navigating transitions.
Early Bird: $80 per person (before 7 September)
Full Fee: $95 per person
Includes all meals, workshops and a goody bag.